Your donations help our work with refugee and asylum seeking children, young adults and their families from many different countries in the Greater London area.
Since 1999, the Refugee Therapy Centre has responded to a growing need for a specialist therapeutic service for refugees and asylum-seekers which took into account people's backgrounds and circumstances, and worked with individual's cultural and linguistic needs.
- feel empowered to reconsider, understand and work through their experiences
- rediscover their abilities and rebuild their confidence so as to ease the process of integration
- break the social isolation
- help ease the demanding and intricate processes of transition
- become integrated, economically strong and productive members of society